How to report maintenance?

If something of a non-urgent nature breaks down, leaks or needs repairing, the tenant is required to contact our office in writing as soon as the fault occurs. The written notification should outline in detail the repair that requires attention.

Include which option the tradesperson can gain access.

  1. Collect key from our office (this is an easy & efficient way)
  2. Phone number for the tradesperson to call & arrange a time

Once we have approval from the landlord we will inform you when the job order has been sent & the name of the company.

If it’s an emergency

Call: 8953 8120 or 1300 1300 13
After hours: Eli Melky 0427 012 699 or Gianna Melky 0431 202 787

What is an emergency?

  • a burst water service
  • a blocked or broken lavatory system
  • a serious roof leak
  • a gas leak
  • a dangerous electrical fault
  • serious storm, flooding or fire damage